Arriving from the US at Shannon Airport
Shannon International Airport is located 24km from Limerick City making Limerick and the Shannon region one of the most easily accessible locations in Europe for US travelers. The airport welcomes several transatlantic flights from the USA daily, including flights operated by Aerlingus, Delta Airlines and United Airlines.
On arrival at the airport, transfers by public transport to Limerick City Centre are operated by the following operator’s:
- Bus Eireann For more information visit: www.buseireann.ie
- JJ Kavanagh and Sons For more information visit: www.jjkavanagh.ie
- Car Rental is readily available with several major operators offering car rental from within the airport complex, click here for more information.
- If you do decide to self-drive, you will enjoy a 30 minute drive to the hotel; directions to the hotel are available here.
- The airport cab desk, located in the arrivals hall, will organise an airport cab for you, where ever you need to go. It is open for all arriving flights.
- If you wish to book in advance you can contact the desk directly: Tel: +353 (0)61 471538 Email: email@example.com